The NextUp program, formerly known as CAFYES (Cooperating Agencies for Foster Youth Educational Support), works with Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) to tailor and expand on the services that are being offered to current and former foster youth attending Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Be a California resident or Non-Resident Tuition Exempt (AB-540) status.
- Qualify for a California College Promise Grant, Type A1, A2, A3, or B (formerly known as the Board of Governors Waiver (BOGW).
- Be considered a current or former foster youth in California whose dependency was established or continued by the court on or after your 16th birthday.
- Be enrolled in 9 or more units at time of application (unless approved for less through Disability Resources Department -DRD).
- Not older than 25 at the beginning of the academic year
- Emergency housing assistance
- Additional book funding for required textbooks
- Vendor cards for food and/or transportation
- NextUp Grants
- Parking Permits
For more information or to find out if you qualify for our programs, please leave a message at 707-527-4383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.