Welcome to EOPS!
Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS) is a program that helps full-time, low income, educationally disadvantaged students achieve their academic goals at Santa Rosa Junior College. We hope to make the college experience accessible and rewarding to those facing English language, social, or economic challenges.
NOW OFFERING PHONE, VIDEO AND IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS. CALL 707-527-4383 OR EMAIL US TO SCHEDULE.
If you would like an EOPS Presentation please fill out the form below!
Request SRJC EOPS Presentation
- HOW TO QUALIFIY FOR EOPS SERVICES
- Be a resident of California or Non-Resident Tuition Exempt (AB-540)
- Be enrolled in 9 units or more (for 2020-2021 academic year only)
- Not have completed more than 70 college degree applicable units
- Qualify for a California College Promise Grant (BOGW) type A1, A2, A3 or B
- Be considered educationally disadvantaged according to EOPS regulations
- File an EOPS application and submit all supporting documents (you can get these from the EOPS office)
- *DRD/DSPS, Foster Youth, CalWORKS and other students may qualify for an exception to the 12 unit requirement –please inquire about an EOPS 12-unit Waiver
- AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Information on EOPS procedures
- Assistance with college forms
- Assistance with admissions, financial aid applications and accessing other resources
- Vouchers for purchasing textbooks each semester from the SRJC Bookstore
BILINGUAL ASSISTANCE IN SPANISH
- Assistance in meeting the requirements for transfer
- Assistance with applications: CSU/UC admissions, EOP forms
- Assistance with CSU/UC Admissions Fee Waivers
Priority 1 Registration approval: special registration before Priority 2 registration opens each semester
COUNSELINGAcademic: course selection, vocational certificates, AA/AS degree requirements Career: vocational exploration and decision making, career test interpretation Personal: confidential counseling, referrals
- CARE (COOPERATIVE AGENCIES RESOURCES FOR EDUCATION)
Financial assistance (grants, meal vouchers, vehicle maintenance) for single heads of households in EOPS on Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
To be eligible for C.A.R.E., students must:
- Be receiving EOPS services
- Be a single head of household
- Be 18 years or older
- Be currently receiving TANF, Sonoma Works, or CalWORKS cash award for your household